Queue Management System QSERVE provides integrated solution of Queuing Systems seeking high level of customer satisfaction and great performance scalability, flexibility and usability
Server is composed from multiple portable modules (Windows, android, IOS)
QSERVE Model (PREMIUM)
Intelligent central queue management system, real-time data about the service, wait time, and customers. Analytics information of queues and the speed of services & agents.
Provide clients with an exclusive service, the queuing system will integrate with other systems using web services to extract/export all required information.
– Integration with the Core System will be required to extract:
– Integration with Digital Signage System is available to:
Display information about current waiting area status.
– Integration with Central Management System is available to:
Allow for central functions such:
Settings that are specific to each branch are handled by branch management:
• Users and their privileges (Optional if not depending on the LDAP integration)
• Configuration for Hardware design
– Defining all organization services provided such as Create, update and delete.
– Building services list in form of service tree (service and sub service hierarchical).
– Managing services to handle queues for these services such as:
– Service Name language (Arabic & English).
– Range of Ticket Number for each service.
– Service Priority list for Automatic Service Change.
– Service related message to be printed on ticket.
– Defining the number of ticket copies when service requested by customer.
– Can define ideal service time to help in performance optimization.
– Can prompt customer to input required data (helps define customer needs).
– Can enable service for an Online-Request.
– Can activate and deactivate service.
Ticket can be customized to include logo and information according to the organization’s requirements.
Generated ticket can be fully customized to the organization and Advertisement Management allows for:
– Editing advertising messages by an authorized editor.
– Typing advertisement message.
– Scheduling advertisement message.
Upon approval, authorized publisher, can publish the new message to all or selected branches.
– Module to request a service inside branch, get customer input and queuing customer in service queue.
– Issuing a printable ticket with ticket number, service name and service’s waiting customer count.
Can integrate with organization side to identify customer segment for special kind of services.
The service request is where the entering client gets their tickets.
It support both languages (Arabic and English)
Also being created as web based will help being operator on different platforms.
Generates tickets, which contain date, branch, visitor number, list of selected services etc.
the kiosk will serve as the staging point for customers walking into the branch, where customers will identify themselves through their Debit/Credit card